1. The names and birth dates of the primary occupants
2. A written physical description of your space: example -(Business, single family home, age of building, one level, multi story, apartment, etc.)
3. How long you have been in this home or location, or business and do you plan to remain there? How long?
4. What you like about it and what feels challenging.
5. A list or short paragraph regarding your goals, intentions and what you might like to accomplish currently or in the future.
6. Payment – Please see 'Feng Shui Consultation' Page to select length of Feng Shui consultations, options, and drive time fees.
You may e-mail me any photographs, walk through videos or copies of your measured floor plan to: email@example.com
Please place the other information in a New Red Envelope (you may hand write it or type it)
(see description of 'The Red Envelope Tradition below)
and mail it to:
Patti Newton Feng Shui Consultant
1037 Western Ave Suite #3
West Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
If you are paying with a check you may include it in this same envelope
If you are paying through the website, Pay Pal direct or Venmo I will write a receipt to place in the red envelope to represent your energetic payment/Blessings.
The Red Envelope Tradition
For thousands of years, people in the Far East have given red envelopes containing money to honor wisdom and sacred knowledge. Exchanging red envelopes between client and practitioner each time information is shared, is the tradition of The Black Hat School of Feng Shui.
According to tradition:
Putting money in the envelopes demonstrates the recipient’s sincere respect for the sacred knowledge that is shared, and is a physical action which helps set the intention that the consultation will be of benefit, and insures that the person who gets the advice has asked for the information.
Prior to a feng shui consultation, take time to prepare your red envelopes in a sincere manner.
Slow down and quiet your energy. Reflect on what you hope to accomplish as a result of the consultation or information being shared. Then place your payment into the red envelope
(If you are paying for the consultation with a credit card, use the confirmation receipt or write the amount down on a piece of paper if you are paying online). As you do so, visualize your anticipated outcome and express appreciation for the right answers coming to you easily!
It is important to use a new red envelope; you may also make one as long as it is predominantly Red!
Many Blessings! Patti Newton Feng Shui Consultant